Electromagnetic Flow meters can be used to measure all electrically conductive liquids (> 5 µS/cm) with or without solids, e.g. water, wastewater, sludge, slurries, pastes, acids, alkalis, juices, fruit pulp, etc.
Full Bore Electromagnetic Flowmeter is suitable for the most demanding applications. It is based on Faraday’s law of Electromagnetic Induction. The meter features flanged construction and is available with choice of liner and electrode material. All meters consist of a sensor and a converter that may be mounted either integral to the sensor or remotely with a field mount kit.. It uses the primary method of measuring the water flow by gravimetric principle. The facility is designed for calibration of flowmeters under controlled and stable flow conditions.
Salient Features :
- Based on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction
- Flow tube sizes 10 mm to 3000 mm and above
- Coil assembly in hermetically sealed welded construction
- Integral or remote transmitter
- Field interchangeable electronics
- High linearity due to characteristic magnetic field
- Absolute zero stability and noise elimination due pulsed DC excitation
- High long-term stability and reliability
- Chemical, petrochemical and process industries
- Fertilizers industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Food and drug industries
- Sugar, beverage industries
- Paper and pulp industries
- Water and waste water management
- Dredging industries
- Mining industries
Electromagnetic flow measurement has been in use around the world for 50 years and more, as witnessed by the popularity of these meters that continues unabated in virtually all sectors of industry. Electromagnetic Flowmeters can be used to measure all electrically conductive liquids (> 5 µS/cm) with or without solids, e.g. water, wastewater, sludge, slurries, pastes, acids, alkalis, juices, fruit pulp, etc.