A flow meter is an instrument used to compute linear, nonlinear, mass or volumetric flow rate of a liquid or a gas. While choosing flow meters, everyone should consider these factors as familiarity of plant personnel, their experience with calibration and protection, availability of spare parts, etc.
Our Flow Meter will provide a complete portfolio for volume flow, mass flow, density, and concentration measurement.
- For liquids, gases, and steam
- For basic to very advanced process applications, such as CT measurements, hygienic applications, and Safety Instrumented Systems
- Line Size: 4mm to 200mm
- Power Supply Range: Battery / 24VDC Power Supply
- Output Current Range :4-20mA
- Accuracy range : +/- 1%
- Provides Direct measurement of volume and flow rate
- Available with Long meter life and reliability
- Provides measurement of low viscosity liquids
Being an old and established technology, Flow meter are used extensively wherever low viscosity liquids or gases are flowing inside pressurized closed pipes.
- In Building Automation
- Chemical Industry
- In Food & Beverage
- In Power & Utilities
- Marine Systems
- In Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas Plants
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Water & Wastewater Industry