A flow meter is an instrument used to compute linear, nonlinear, mass or volumetric flow rate of a liquid or a gas. While choosing flow meters, everyone should consider these factors as familiarity of plant personnel, their experience with calibration and protection, availability of spare parts etc.
Our Flow Meter will provide complete portfolio for volume flow, mass flow, density and concentration measurement.
- For liquids, gases and steam
- For basic to very advanced process applications, such as CT measurements, hygienic applications and Safety Instrumented Systems
- Line Size: 4mm to 200mm
- Power Supply Range: Battery / 24VDC Power Supply
- Output Current Range :4-20mA
- Accuracy range : +/- 1%
- Provides Direct measurement of volume and flow rate
- Available with Long meter life and reliability
- Provides measurement of low viscosity liquids
Being an old and established technology, Flow meters are used extensively wherever low viscosity liquids or gases are flowing inside pressurized closed pipes.
- In Building Automation
- Chemical Industry
- In Food & Beverage
- In Power & Utilities
- Marine Systems
- In Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas Plants
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Water & Wastewater Industry